1. Log in to the BT Cloud Work Portal using Email or Phone Number.
2. Go to Admin Portal > User > Roles.
3. From the list, click on a Role that you want to add permissions. Create a Custom Role | BT Cloud Phone if you prefer to assign a new role for the User instead.
4. Click Edit, then scroll down to Features.
5. Review the Call Log Permissions that should be granted to the selected role. Check or uncheck the Permissions, then click Save.
6. Click the Assigned Users section on the left side.
7. Click Assign User (next to the Sites drop-down box), then check the User/s who will be assigned to this role. To remove an assigned User from this role, check the User, then click Remove.
8. Click the Assign button.
BT Cloud Work User Permissions
User Roles and Permissions Overview | BT Cloud Work