1. Log in to the BT Cloud Work Portal
2. On the Admin Portal, go to Users > Roles > New Role. A Create New Role window will launch.
3. Select a role to use as a starting point.
• Click on the radio button of the role that you want to create, and then click Next to proceed.
NOTE: Both Predefined and existing Custom roles are available as a starting point.
4. Under Describe the role tab, enter the Name and Description of the new role, and then click Next.
5. Select permissions to be assigned to the new role.
• Check the box beside the permission/s you want to grant and uncheck boxes for permissions you want to remove.
• Click Create Role to proceed.
A confirmation window will appear when you are done creating the role. You may proceed to assign users to the role or select to assign later.