1. Log in to your BT Cloud Work Portal.
2. In the Admin Portal page, go to Phone system > Phones & devices > User phones.
3. Select the device with the phone number you wish to edit.
4. Under Assigned to, click the Edit number.
5. Select from one of the two options to change the phone number by:
• Replacing it with a new number - Select this option if you want to choose a completely new phone number.
○ Select the County and Area code.
○ Select from the Available Numbers, click Add numbers then click Next.
• Select from already assigned numbers - Select this option if you want to swap your current number with another one in your account.
○ Select the number from the list, then click Next.
6. Select what you would like to do with the original phone number - you can either keep the phone number in the account (costs £0.50/month), or delete the number completely.
7. Click Next.
8. A summary of your order will be displayed. If there are no issues, tick the acknowledgement checkbox and click Next.
9. The order confirmation screen will show you the reference number. You can click Print to print a copy, or click Done to finish and close the window.