You can send or forward documents as a fax message to any of your contacts on your iOS or Android devices.
When sending documents that contain images (scanned pages of documents), or for faxes sent to a slow fax line, it may take 5 minutes per page or more to be delivered.
1. Launch BT Cloud Work Mobile app on your device.
2. Tap Messages on the lower-left corner.
3. Tap All Messages > Select Fax.
4. Tap the New Message icon.
5. Type the recipient's number in the To: field. Alternatively, tap the plus icon to choose a contact from your device.
6. Tap to select your Cover Page.
7. Tap the Attach icon to add a file to the fax. The file size limit of your attachment is 20 MB.
8. Tap the location of your file: Documents, Photos, Dropbox, or Box. Select the file. Make sure you authorize BT Cloud Work Mobile App for mobile to access Dropbox, and/or Box if you want to attach a file from either or both cloud-based storage.
9. Tap Send.