The BT Cloud Work On-Demand Call Recording enables you to choose which phone call you want to record manually. On-Demand Call Recording is enabled by default and allows all users to manually record calls by a touch of a button or a touch-tone command.
NOTE: Certain laws and regulations apply to your use of this call recording feature. You may be required to obtain consent from all parties to record a phone call and for this, parties on the other end of the line will hear a notification before and after the call is recorded.
Initiate On-Demand Call recording on your Desk phone
1. Press *9 (star 9) to start recording your conversation at any time during a call.
2. Press *9 (star 9) again to stop and save the recording.
Initiate On-Demand call recording on your BT Cloud Work Mobile App or Desktop App
1. Tap Call actions which has the three horizontal dots icon.
1. Press the Record button to start recording your conversation at any time during a call.
2. You will see a pop-up confirming that your call is being recorded. Press OK to close the pop-up window.
Record BT Cloud Phone Calls
How do I mute BT Cloud Work Automatic Call Recordings?
Enable or Disable Automatic Call Recording | BT Cloud Work