1. Log in to your BT Cloud Work Portal. If you are logged in using an Admin account, navigate to Admin portal > My extension. See Log in to the BT Cloud Phone Using Email or Phone Number for more information.
2. Go to Settings > Screening, greeting, & hold music > User hours tab.
3. Below Audio while connecting, select Enable, then click Edit.
4. Click the Set audio drop-down list.
5. Select Ring tones, Music, or Custom. If you selected Ring tones, go to Step 8.
6. If you selected Music, click the drop-down list, then select your preferred music.
7. If you selected Custom, click Browse then upload the audio file.
• File size should be limited to 20 MB
• Format should be WAVE or MP3
• Compression Formats: CCITT u-Law (G711a), 8kHz, 8 bit, mono, or PCM, 8kHz, 16 bit, mono
• You can play and listen to uploaded audio
8. Click Done.
9. Click Save.
BT Cloud Phone Screening, Greeting & Hold Music Overview