Calls made to your existing phone number from your current service provider can be forwarded to your BT Cloud Phone number. This option lets you maintain a phone number with your current provider and have calls forwarded automatically to your BT Cloud Phone account.
NOTE: You need to be an Account administrator to perform this action.
TIP: Open an image in a separate tab or zoom the page to make it bigger.
1. Log in to your BT Cloud Phone account as an Account administrator.
2. Under Phone system, click Phone numbers > Company.
3. Click Forward number.
4. Type your Existing phone number, then click Next.
5. Select where you want your calls to be forwarded to.
▪ Choose either the Auto-Receptionist or Selected extension.
▪ Click Next.
6. You will see a confirmation page. Read the information.
▪ Click Print or Done.
7. The forwarding number is now displayed on your account under Phone system > Phone numbers > Company.