Company Hours settings refer to your company's call handling rules during and after your Company Business Hours. In this section of your account, you can choose the following settings for your main business number:
• 24 Hours/7 days a week - Select if you want incoming calls handled the same way all the time, every day.
• Custom Hours - Select if you want incoming calls handled differently when your business is open and when it's closed.
Refer to Auto-Receptionist Overview for more information on this topic.
NOTE: You need to be an Account Administrator to customise these settings.
1. Log in to your BT Cloud Phone Portal.
2. Go to Admin Portal, and then click Phone System > Auto-Receptionist.
3. Click the General Settings > Company Hours.
Click on the links below to set up your company hours:
NOTE: This only applies for calls to the main number.
1. Under Company Hours, click the Custom hours. Select this option if you want incoming calls handled differently when your business is open and when it's closed.
2. Click Save once done.
• You can toggle buttons to enable the days of your company operation and set the From and To drop down for the time duration. If you have the same hours of operation from Monday to Friday, you can click Copy to Weekdays. You can also click Copy to All Days if you have the same schedule from Monday to Sunday.
• To set your schedule to span through the next day, set the From and To dropdown for the time duration with the same time. The example below shows a company's schedule to start at 9am on Tuesday and will end at 9am on Wednesday. This icon indicates that the schedule spans through the next day.
• If you want to enable Midnight to Midnight operation hours, tick on the 24 hours checkbox. The example below shows a company's schedule to start at Wednesday midnight and will end at Thursday midnight.
1. Under Company Hours, click to select the 24 hours/7 days a week. Once this is selected, all incoming calls will be handled the same way all the time.
2. Click Save once done.
Set your Company's Time Zone and Time Format
Setting the correct Time Zone ensures that you will not miss any calls when you specify your company's hours of operation.
1. Under Company Hours, scroll down and click Regional Settings.
2. Click on the drop down under Time Zone to select the correct Time Zone.
3. Set your preferred Time Format. The Time Format you will select will be set as the default for the entire company, unless the User changes their preference in their own extension.
• 12 h (example: 11:00 PM)
• 24 h (example: 23:00)
4. Set the Home Country Code and click Save once done.