1. Log in to your BT Cloud Phone Portal.
2. Go to Phone System > Phone numbers > Company
3. Click +Add number.
4. Select numbers - this step allows you to choose the area code and the numbers you want to add.
• Select the area code. The list of available numbers for that area code will be displayed.
• Click on the box beside your selected numbers.
• Click Add numbers to confirm your selected numbers. Click Next to proceed.
5. Assign to ext. - this step allows you to configure where calls to this number will be connected to. Numbers can be assigned to the Auto-receptionist or selected extensions (users, groups, message-only, announcement-only extensions).
• Click Auto-Receptionist to assign to the Auto-Receptionist and click Next to proceed.
• Click Selected extension to show the list of extensions. Select from the list and click Next to proceed.
6. Confirm order - this step shows the summary of charges for the additional numbers. Click the box beside "I acknowledge that I have read the above information and accept the charges" to confirm your orders. Click Next to proceed.
7. Order confirmation - this step displays the reference number of your order. You may click Print to print a copy of the order confirmation. Click Done to complete the Add Number process.
NOTE: The reference number is used for any inquiries on this order when calling support.