1. Log in to your BT Cloud Work Portal.
2. Go to Phone system > Phone numbers > All numbers.
3. Click Add number.
4. Under the Select numbers tab, you can choose the area code and the number(s) you wish to add.
- Local Number is the default under Number Type
- Select the County and Area Code. The list of available numbers for that area code will be displayed.
- Click on the box beside your selected numbers.
- Click Add numbers to confirm your selected numbers. Click Next to proceed.
5. Under the Assign to ext. tab, click Auto-Receptionist > Next.
6. Under the Confirm order tab, the summary of charges for the additional numbers will be displayed. Click the box beside "I acknowledge that I have read the above information and accept the charges" to confirm your order(s). Click Next to proceed.
7. On the Order confirmation tab, the reference number of your order will be displayed. You may click Print to print a copy of the order confirmation. Click Done to complete the Add Number process.
NOTE: The reference number is used for any inquiries on this order when contacting support.