1. Log in to your BT Cloud Work Portal.
2. Go to Phone System > Phone numbers > Company
3. Click +Add number.
4. Under the Select numbers tab, you can choose the area code and the numbers you want to add.
• Select the County and Area Code. The list of available numbers for that area code will be displayed.
• Click on the box beside your selected numbers.
• Click Add numbers to confirm your selected numbers. Click Next to proceed.
5. Under the Assign to ext. tab, you can configure where calls to this number will be connected to. Numbers can be assigned to the Auto-receptionist or selected extensions (users, groups, message-only, announcement-only extensions).
• Click Auto-Receptionist to assign to the Auto-Receptionist and click Next to proceed.
6. Under Confirm order tab, the summary of charges for the additional numbers will be displayed. Click the box beside "I acknowledge that I have read the above information and accept the charges" to confirm your orders. Click Next to proceed.
7. On the Order confirmation tab, the reference number of your order will be displayed. You may click Print to print a copy of the order confirmation. Click Done to complete the Add Number process.
NOTE: The reference number is used for any inquiries on this order when calling support.