BT Cloud Phone Fax supports more than 50 file types, e.g. .jpeg, .pdf, .psd, .doc, and tiff. Click on Supported formats to see the list of supported file types that can be attached to your fax. The recommended size for PDF files (sending and receiving) is 11 KB. Total file size must be below 20 MB and is less than 200 pages, although we would recommend sending 50 pages in separate batches. See Supported Fax Attachments for more information.
The time required for transmitting fax messages depends on the quality and content of the fax that will be sent. For documents that contain mostly text, it usually takes approximately 1 minute per page for the document to be delivered. When sending documents that contain graphics (scanned pages of documents), or for faxes sent to a slow fax line, it may take 5 minutes per page or more to be delivered.
1. Log in to your BT Cloud Phone Portal. See Logging in - Using Email or Phone Number for more information.
2. Click the FaxOut icon found on the upper right corner (right below Log Out).
3. Type the recipient's fax number in the To field following the format: Country Code + Area Code + Phone Number (i.e. +6502223333).
4. Press Enter on your keyboard. You can add multiple fax numbers by typing it in the To field separated with commas or semi-colon. Alternatively, you can select a recipient from your contact's list by clicking the plus icon. Select contact(s) to send a fax to, then click Insert.
NOTE: You can enter multiple recipients, separate each recipient using a comma (,). It is advisable to limit the number of recipients to 50 per batch.
5. Enable the Cover Page to include one. Click Select to choose a cover page design from the list, then add optional notes if needed.
6. Click Browse then locate the files to send. You can attach files saved locally on your PC. You can also attach files from your cloud storage - Box, Dropbox and Google Drive.
7. Click Send Now to send the fax immediately. If you want the fax to be sent automatically at a later period, enable Schedule to set a date and time when the fax needs to be sent.
You will receive fax transmission results via email.
Check Voicemail, Faxes, and Sent Items Using the BT Cloud Phone Portal
Resolve BT Cloud Phone Fax Attachment Issues