The steps below will guide you on how to initiate Call Parking or retrieve a Parked Call with a set of commands. You may also use the Call Park Touch-Tone Commands.
Parking a Call
- Put the call on hold by pressing the hash key (#) twice.
- Press the star (*) key.
- Press 3 to park the call.
- Listen to the announcement to know which extension the call was parked. The BT Cloud Work system automatically assigns the Virtual Extension where the call is parked.
- Hang up and notify other Users of the Virtual Extension where the call is parked.
Retrieving a Parked Call
- Press the star (*) key, then the Virtual Extension (8** number) that was generated by the system when the call was parked.
- Call Parked at Extension 810
- Using another BT Cloud Work device, press *810 to retrieve the parked call.