The steps below will guide you on how to initiate Call Parking or retrieve a Parked Call with a set of commands. You may also use the Call Park Touch-Tone Commands.
Parking a Call
1. Put the call on hold by pressing the hash key (#) twice.
2. Press the star (*) key.
3. Press 3 to park the call.
4. Listen to the announcement to know which extension the call was parked. The BT Cloud Phone system automatically assigns the Virtual Extension where the call is parked.
5. Hang up and notify other Users of the Virtual Extension where the call is parked.
Retrieving a Parked Call
1. Press the star (*) key, then the Virtual Extension (8** number) that was generated by the system when the call was parked.
• Call Parked at Extension 810
• Using another BT Cloud Phone device, press *810 to retrieve the parked call.