Call Flip lets you transfer a live call from phone to phone without any interruption to the call.
- Log in to the BT Cloud Work portal.
Follow the navigation path depending on your access profile:
- Admins: On the Quick Access page in the Admin Portal, navigate to Users > Manage Users, select the extension to configure, then click Call Handling & Forwarding.
- Users: Navigate to Settings > Call Handling & Forwarding.
- Click Settings, then click Edit below Call Flip. The Call Flip window will appear.
- At the far left of the row, drag and drop the row to change the flip number assigned to the phone number.
- To remove a number that should not be in the Call Flip list, click Unlink. The number removed will go to the bottom of the list.
- To use an unlinked number, drag and drop the number to an Unused row or to the row of a phone number you want to replace. If you replace a number, that number will then be unlinked.
- Click Save.
If you wish to add more numbers to the Call Flip list, visit Configuring user extension User Hours settings.