1. Log in to your BT Cloud Phone Portal. See Logging in - Using Email or Phone Number for more information.
2. Go to Admin portal > Users > Users List > Users with extensions.
3. Click the User.
4. Click Screening, greeting & hold music.
5. Below Audio while connecting, select Enable, then click Edit.
6. Click the Set audio drop-down list.
7. Select Ring tones, Music, or Custom. If you selected Ring tones, go to Step 10.
8. If you selected Music, click the drop-down list, then select your preferred music.
9. If you selected Custom, click Browse then upload the audio file.
• File size should be limited to 20 MB
• Format should be WAVE or MP3
• Compression Formats: CCITT u-Law (G711a), 8kHz, 8 bit, mono, or PCM, 8kHz, 16 bit, mono
• You can play and listen to uploaded audio
10. Click Done.
11. Click Save.
BT Cloud Phone Screening, Greeting & Hold Music Overview