1. Log in to your BT Cloud Phone Portal. If you are logged in using an Admin account, navigate to Admin portal > My extension. See Logging in - Using Email or Phone Number for more information.
2. Go to Settings > Screening, greeting, & hold music > User hours tab.
3. Below Connecting message, select Enable, then click Edit.
4. Click the drop-down box below Set greeting, then select Custom.
5. Select Phone, Computer microphone, or Importing.
• File size should be limited to 20 MB
• Format should be WAVE or MP3
• Compression Formats: CCITT u-Law (G711a), 8kHz, 8 bit, mono, or PCM, 8kHz, 16 bit, mono
• You can play and listen to the custom connecting message
• You can re-record the connecting message
• You can download the custom connecting message
6. Click Done.
7. Click Save.
BT Cloud Phone Screening, Greeting & Hold Music Overview