1. Log in to your BT Cloud Phone Portal. See Logging in - Using Email or Phone Number for more information.
2. Go to Admin portal > Users > Users List > Users with extensions.
3. Click the User.
4. Click Screening, greeting & hold music.
5. Below Hold music, select Enable, then click Edit.
6. Click the Set audio drop-down list.
7. Select Ring tones, Music, or Custom. If you selected Ring tones, go to Step 10.
8. If you selected Music, click the drop-down list, then select your preferred music.
9. If you selected Custom, click Browse then upload the audio file.
• File size should be limited to 20 MB
• Format should be WAVE or MP3
• Compression Formats: CCITT u-Law (G711a), 8kHz, 8 bit, mono, or PCM, 8kHz, 16 bit, mono
• You can play and listen to uploaded audio
10. Click Done.
11. Click Save.
12. If you have customized your business or company hours, follow the same steps for After Hours. If Call screening is OFF because the User is set to take messages only or is set to play announcements when called after hours, enable the call screening options on Call Handling and change the answering mode. See Call Handling & Forwarding Settings for After-hours for more information.
BT Cloud Phone Screening, Greeting & Hold Music Overview